One would need 13-15 nights to do justice to the whole of Vietnam which is broken into three regions.
North-Hanoi and surrounds.
Central-Danang and Nha Trang.
South-Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and surrounds.
North 5-6 nights
- Day 1.Arrive Hanoi after transferring from Ho Chi Minh City airport and transfer to your choice of 4-5* accommodation (we will provide you with options).Welcome dinner on arrival.
- Day 2.Take transport to Halong Bay (3 hours),where you will spend overnight on a junk returning next morning.
- Day 3.From Halong Bay travel to Chi Linh Golf Club for 18 holes then return to your accommodation in Hanoi.
- Day 4.Play Van Tri Golf Club (15km from city) followed by dinner on outside Terrace at Chi Linh.
- Day 5 Play Ski Lake Golf Club them return to Hanoi for farewell dinner.
- Day 6. Check out and transfer to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh and connect with International or flights further south.
Da Nang Region – 5 Days (most popular)
- Day 1. Arrive Da Nang airport and transfer to accommodation. Choice of 4-5* hotels Villas and apartments. Welcome Dinner on arrival.
- Day 2. 18 holes at Ba Na Hills. Good for all handicaps. Voted best new course in Asia in 2013.
- Day 3. 18 holes at Greg Norman’s Da Nang Golf Club. True links golf offering breathtaking views of Marble Mountains, East Sea, and Cham Islands.
- Day 4. Half/full day in Hoi An at your leisure as a tourist.
- Day 5. 18 holes at Montgomerie Links. Set just off Da Nang Beach, amid the stunning tropical landscape and the central coastline.
- Farewell dinner.
- Day 6. Check out and transfer to airport for the flight home.
Central-Nha Trang 3-5 nights.
- Arrive Nha Trang from either Danang or Ho Chi Minh and transfer to your beachside hotel or Vin Pearl Resort.
- Day 2.18 holes at Diamond Bay Golf Club located between the hills and the sea.Dinner at local “Chopsticks”restaurant.
- Day 3.18 holes at Vin Pearl Golf Resort located on Hon Tre Island in Nha Trang Bay.You have the choice to stay in Nha Trang or to transfer to Vin Pearl accommodation for two nights to take advantage of the many amenities,fun park,retaurants etc.
- Day 4 or 5.Transfer to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh and your International connection.
South- Saigon (Ho Chi Minh)-1-7 days
- Day 1. Arrival Saigon and transfer to 4-5*hotel .
- Day 2. 18 holes at Vietnam Golf & Country Club (home of Vietnam Masters).The Club hosts two great courses designed by Lee Trevino and Chen King Shih and has been carved out of existing woodlands.
- Welcome dinner at hotel.
- Day 3. 18 holes at Long Tanh Golf Club (considered Vietnam’s finest). Residential Estate style 36 holes.
- Day 4. Half day tour of Ho Chi Minh City and afternoon shopping. Group dinner in the evening.
- Day 5. 18 holes at Song Bee Golf Resort. Built on natural landscape featuring lakes, bush reserves and large greens.
- Day 6. 18 holes at Twin Doves Golf Club followed by lunch at the extensive Club House.
- Farewell dinner Saigon.
- Day 7. Check out and transfer to airport for flight home.