- Fly to Bangkok where you will be transported directly from the airport to Pattaya where you will find some great seafood restaurants very reasonably priced.
- 5 nights at your Pattaya accommodation (4-5 star) depending on your budget.
- Pattaya is surrounded by more than 50 golf courses. We will arrange 5 days of golf at the best courses that the area has to offer.
- From Laem Chabang on the last day you will be transported directly to the airport for your flight home.
- As well as great shopping and sightseeing, there are many wonderful courses in the Bangkok area. so a Bangkok/Pattaya combination could also be arranged with
- 2 nights/2 courses, staying at the Westin Hotel in the centre of Bangkok.
- 3 nights/3 rounds staying in Pattaya.
Bangkok/Hua Hin 5-7 nights.
- Approximately 2 ½ hours travel from Bangkok the beautiful seaside area of Hua Hin hosts three magnificent 18 holes:
- A wide range of beachside and major hotel accommodation is available.You may wish to spend longer in Hua Hin (both Black Mountain and Banyan are worth playing twice, and Black Mountain has a Par 3 courses that is as hard as you will find).Majestic Golf Course is also worth a visit.
- There is an international health resort in Hua Hin for those who need a break from life.
- 3 Rounds in Hua Hin and 2 Rounds in Bangkok make for a great week of golf.