Queenstown – 5 Days
A great destination for world class golf courses and only a short economical flight.
- Six beautiful Golf courses with a ½ hour drive of Queenstown. All offer spectacular scenery with varying levels of difficulty.
- Jack’s Point, carved from farmland in the high country with a view of the Remarkables mountain range and Queenstown.
- Arrowtown GC set amongst beautiful landscape and mountains.
- The Hills Golf Club, opened in 2007 and current host of the New Zealand Open.
- Millbrook 27 holes and perhaps the most scenic of all.
- June –Sept is winter in Queenstown, spring temperatures range from 8C-22C. Summer with its 5am sunrise and can set as late as 10pm offers great opportunities for golf and activities such as Jet boating, bungy jumping, sightseeing and many other tourist attractions. Autumn mornings are crisp temp range 13C-25c.
- Accommodation ranges from motels, self catering apartments and 4-5 star hotels.