CAMBODIA – VIETNAM GOLF TRIP
Itinerary – Cambodia:
|Day 1||Arrival – Siem Reap
Arrived Siem Reap international airport. Transfer to Angkor golf resort and Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, an award winning golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. Overnight at your hotel.
|Day 2||Golf at Booyoung CC – Discover Angkor
After breakfast at hotel, Golf at Siem Reap Booyoung Country Club designed by the renowned Japanese course architect Kentaro Sato.
Afternoon, visit Angkor Thom that includes the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of Leper King and Terrace of Elephant. Continue to Ta Prohm temple a.k.a roots temple that popularized by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider movie. After lunch, visit the World’s Wonder, the Angkor Wat. Overnight at your hotel.
|Day 3||Phokeethra CC – Tonle Sap
After breakfast at hotel, Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, designed by V-Golf.
Afternoon, proceed to Mechrey is on the borders of Puok district, to the west of Siem Reap, and the journey there is in fact far lovelier than the destination. Do not nod off when your transport turns off the main road (National Route 6) onto a red dirt track, as there is some beautiful scenery along the 15 kilometre route that is flanked by waterways, rice fields and villages. We also spotted a huge group of storks whirling in the skies above along here, so keep your eyes peeled. Mechrey offers an opportunity to explore life as it is lived literally on the Tonle Sap Lake.
Depart to Siem Reap international Airport.
Quotation based on minimum 4 pax, per person basis
Based on minimum
Travelling date ( April – September, 2017)
- Hotel (3 Nights) based on single/twin with daily breakfast
- 3 Rounds of golf per person (green fees, caddy fees, twin share cart included)
- All ground transfers as itinerary based on private tour stand by until dinner time.
- Angkor Wat entrance fees
- Boat and entrance fee at Tonle Sap
Complimentary: Daily cold towels and 2 bottles of drinking water per day
- VISA on arrival USD$30/pax
- Tipping for tour guide, driver and caddy
- Drinks and other expenses not mentioned on itinerary
- Low Season (April to September)
- Above 14 days prior to arrival date – No Charge
- Between 7 to 14 days prior to arrival date – 50% charge
- Between 3 to 7 days prior to arrival date – 70% charge
- Under 3 days prior to arrival date – 100% charge
- Any preferred hotel can be referred to us for quotations as we have the contract rate of most of the hotels in Cambodia
- Any programs/ no. of golfers/ hotels that is different with the package above can be requested and will be on case per case basis
- There will be no refund on any unused service.
- Tour guide of other languages are available upon request with surcharge
- On the peak period such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year and other blackout dates set by hotel, surcharge will be applied and we will advise upon inquiry. This will be in terms of additional room rate or if there is any requirement of compulsory gala dinner by the hotels.